Yagadome Affiliation Program
From January 2020, we launch our Yagadome Affiliation Program, geared towards building all round grapplers, equally skilled for BJJ, Sambo, Judo and Submission Grappling.
Education and knowledge are key and this is where Yagadome excels. The affiliated teams will enjoy full access to custom created curriculums, including:
- 5 year macro plan, setting the blueprints for equal development of stand up and ground athletes from complete beginners to advanced competitors.
- Annual macro plan, following the practitioner’s skill set, performance and motor movement expansion.
- Trimester plan, for fine tuning on all levels, needed for competitions of all styles.
Yagadome Curriculums require regular performance testing of all athletes, helping their coaches to keep track on their own team growth.
Every 3 months, the following parameters will be tested and evaluated:
- Technical skills
- Physical performance
- Strategical comprehence
Affiliated teams will be able to compete and represent the Yagadome banner globally, in any of the biggest BJJ events.
Starting 2020, Yagadome is organizing a series of Sport Sambo and Combat Sambo events, including international team tournaments and cups.
Our goal is to include Yagadome tournament as international level event in the FIAS calendar
We continue our Yagadome Invitational events, with Sub Only and Combat Wrestling rule set, individual and team competitions.
The affiliated teams will have the chance to climb up the annual ranks and be awarded gifts from our clothing brand sponsor, MI SPORTS.
- Free access to Yagadome Library and the Video Instructional section (launching January 2020).
- Customized champion building curriculum for your competition team and recreational practitioners.
- Trimester tests evaluation and updates for each team.
- Live seminars
- Online support
For further information, send us a message: