Yagadome Training Camps are for the most dedicated athletes, searching how to excel to the very top of their perspective sport discipline.
Spread on Asia, Europe and America continents, our headquarters are partnering with the best coaches, teams and competitors in all grappling styles, MMA, Combat Sambo, Kyokushin and Kudo karate, Sanda and many more.
Subscribers will undergo intensive training with the best in the world, compete in tournaments and gain priceless experience, while traveling the world to exotic locations.
Yagadome Training Camps are for groups or individuals.
Dates are scheduled on personal preference basis (*for participation in tournaments, please make inquiries in advance).
Basic price for the camps is $100/ day, including accommodation, full access to training facilities and group training sessions (*individual or private classes are not included).
Tournament participation is on request only and advanced inquiries are a must.
Camps in Osaka, Japan are organized several times a year, around scheduled BJJ and Kodokan Judo tournaments.
Participants will undergo intensive training with coaches and champions of Judo and BJJ with several different teams.
Main focus will be technical and physical preparation for coaches and athletes, leading to their participation in dan grading Judo tournament in Kodokan Osaka, also BJJ tournaments in Osaka and Kansai Area.
- Kodokan Judo Black Belt Certificate (*requires 1st dan level, winning the required number of matches in official Kodokan Batsugun tournament and registration with the club)
- Accommodation in central Osaka.
- Free pocket WiFi.
- 1 or 2 trainings per day, including technical preparation/ sparrings with different Judo and BJJ teams.
- Tournament registrations.
- Original Kusakura white judogi, custom size (on demand).
- Judo tournament participation (depending on competition calendar)
- BJJ tournament participation (depending on competition calendar).
- Cultural trips and sightseeing in Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Nara (guide could be reserved on demand)
Sofia camps are focused on maximizing the potential of:
- Professional MMA competitors.
- Sambo/ Combat Sambo athletes.
- Combat Wrestling coach & referee certification and tournament performance for athletes.
Participants will undergo rigorous training with Bulgarian national Sambo/ Combat Sambo and Combat Wrestling national team members and world champions. Professional MMA athletes for sparring partners and Olympic level nutritionists and conditioning specialists.
It is only one place in the world where 5 World Champions train in same place every day including repeated Combat Wrestling World Champions, Combat Sambo World Champions, Pankration World Champion, multiple national Greco- Roman and Freestyle Wrestling Champions and some of the best MMA fighters.
Our partner gym Fight Club Bulgaria gym often hosts MMA, grappling and striking events, where camp athletes can participate.
- Accommodation in central Sofia.
- 1 or 2 trainings per day, depending on the choice and focus of the camp.
- Original Hadjiev kurtka and shorts (on demand).
- Original MI Sports shorts and rashguard (on demand).
- Bulgarian Bag Instructor certification (on demand)
- Participation in MMA, grappling or striking competitions (depending on competition calendar)
- Personalized nutrition plans and supplementation.
- Access to Olympic training facilities.
- Sport massage therapies with certified physiotherapist from national team of Bulgaria (0n demand).
- Cultural trips and sightseeing in Sofia and surroundings.
GOIANIA Camp (BRAZIL)
Camps in Goinania, Brazil are offering the unique opportunity for all in one grappling dream package.
Participants will have the chance to train with:
- One of the best Judo teams in Brazil.
- Gracie BJJ competition team.
- Wrestling (Freestyle, Greco- Roman and Combat Wrestling) team.
- Sambo team under Ivaylo Ivanov.
All while situated in the middle of Brazil, enjoying tropical weather in safety guaranteed environment.
- Accommodation in central Goiania.
- 2 or 3 trainings per day, including S&C morning sessions.
- MI Sports rashguard and shorts (on demand)
- Participation in local Judo, BJJ, Wrestling (depending on competition calendar)
- Cultural trips and sightseeing in Goiania and other cities.
For training camps inquiries, please send us a message: