Camp Varna 2021
With participants from USA, Ireland, Hungary and other countries, this camp will focus on the disciplines of Sport and Combat Sambo.
Athletes will train twice a day, under the supervision of coaches IVAYLO IVANOV and KAMEN GEORGIEV, with the help of local Sambo practitioners and sparring partners.
At the beginning of the training camp, all participants will have the chance to check their skills, taking part in the Varna Open- an international competition, organized with the help of the Bulgarian Sambo Federation.
*We are currently working towards the inclusion of the Varna Open in the official FIAS competition calendar.
- Sunday (July 4th): Arrival, check in and sightseeing
- Monday (July 5th): Training (8:00-10:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Tuesday (July 6th): Training (8:00-10:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Wednesday (July 7th)Training (8:00-10:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Thursday (July 8th): Training (8:00-10:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Friday (July 9th): Training (8:00-10:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Saturday (July 10th): Training (10:00-12:00)
- Sunday (July 11th): Yagadome Invitational/ KING of 175 and After Party
- Monday (July 12th) Departure
The cost of the entire camp is $700, covering:
- Accommodation in central Varna, in immediate proximity to the training gym, plenty of restaurants, leisure and sightseeing areas.
- All training fees.
- Training equipment from our sponsor MISPORTS
The camp is limited to total 30 participants for all teams.
Please make your inquiries here: