Camp Varna 2021
With participants from USA, Ireland, Hungary and other countries, this camp will focus on the disciplines of Sport and Combat Sambo.
At the end of the training camp, all participants will have the chance to live check their skills, taking part in the Yagadome Cup- an international competition, organized with the help of the Bulgarian Sambo Federation.
*We are currently working towards inclusion of the Yagadome Cup in the official FIAS competition calendar.
- Sunday (July 4th): Arrival, check in and sightseeing
- Monday (July 5th): Training (7:00-9:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Tuesday (July 6th): Training (7:00-9:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Wednesday (July 7th)Training (7:00-9:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Thursday (July 8th): Training (7:00-9:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Friday (July 9th): Training (7:00-9:00 and 17:00-19:00)
- Saturday (July 10th): Training (13:00-15:00)
- Sunday (July 11th): Competition and After Party
- Monday (July 12th) Departure
The cost of the entire camp is $700, covering:
- Accommodation in central Varna, in immediate proximity to the training gym, plenty of restaurants, leisure and sightseeing areas.
- All training fees.
- Training equipment from our sponsor MI SPORTS .
The camp is limited to total 30 participants for all teams.
Please make your inquiries here: