Yagadome Affiliation Program
The Yagadome Affiliation Program, geared towards building all round grapplers, equally skilled for BJJ, Sambo, Judo and Submission Grappling is now official!
Education and knowledge are key and this is where Yagadome excels. The affiliated teams will enjoy full access to custom created curriculums, including:
- 5 year macro plan, setting the blueprints for equal development of stand up and ground athletes from complete beginners to advanced competitors.
- Annual macro plan, following the practitioner’s skill set, performance and motor movement expansion.
- Trimester plan, for fine tuning on all levels, needed for competitions of all styles.
Yagadome Curriculums require regular performance testing of all athletes, helping their coaches to keep track on their own team growth.
Using our skill and performance maping system, everyone can keep track on all aspects of their progress.
Every 3 months, the following parameters will be tested and evaluated.
- Technical skills
- Physical performance
- Strategic comprehencion
The Yagadome video library has amazing content from world champions and top competitors in various different grappling styles, including Sambo, Judo, BJJ, Combat Wrestling, Sub Grappling, Sumo and many more.
A free 3 page sample of the curriculum
- Every part of the practical content of the curriculum will be available for online instructions, video explanations, Q&A.
- Online Seminars: now every small gym has the ability of booking a online seminar on a very affordable budget.
Yagadome is officially registered as a global competition team with SJJIF:
And currently moving towards full recognition as a team by IBJJF .
Affiliated teams will be able to compete and represent the Yagadome banner globally, in any of the biggest BJJ events.
Starting 2020, Yagadome is organizing a series of Sport Sambo and Combat Sambo events, including international team tournaments and cups.
Our goal is to include annual Yagadome Cup as international level event in the FIAS calendar.
We continue our Yagadome Invitational events, with Sub Only and Combat Wrestling rule set, individual and team competitions.
Yagadome has internal ranking system, based on competition results (both for athletes and coaches) from BJJ, Sambo, Judo and other grappling styles.
The top of the ranking list enjoys:
For further information, send us a message: